- Ordinances and Town Development Standards
CODE OF ORDINANCES AND TOWN DEVELOPMENT STANDARDS
The Town of Argyle Code of Ordinances and Town Development Standards (TDS) are available as two separate volumes that are codified by MuniCode and available online for your convenience at https://library.municode.com/tx/argyle . Both are searchable and selected text may be printed or emailed as desired.
The current online ordinance includes all ordinances passed through Ordinance 2022-18.
Recently approved ordinances not yet updated in online volumes are listed below.
- Ordinance - 2022-20 - Amendment to Municipal Development District MDD Bylaws
- Ordinance - 2022-21 - FY 23 Budget Amendment - Purchase of Flags for Veterans Day
- Ordinance - 2022-22 - FY 22 Budget Amendment - End of Year Cleanup
- Ordinance - 2022-23 - Amending Article III - Zoning, Part 2 - Zoning Procedures and Administration, Section 14.3.22
- Ordinance - 2022-24 - Amending Article 1.03.034 - Town Council Rules of Procedure - Regular Meetings to Amend the Town Council Regular Meeting Sc
- Ordinance - 2022-25 - Approving SUP for a Carwash on property described as Lot 2 Block A, North Avalon Addition.pdf
- Ordinance - 2022-26 - TDS-22-005 amending Plat Requirements.pdf
- Ordinance - 2022-27 - Amend Over 65 and Disabled Tax exemption to $150,000.pdf
- Ordinance - 2023-01 - Authorizing May General Election.pdf
- Ordinance - 2023-02 - Amending the Zoning Ordinance for Zoning Change at 352 Old Justin Road.pdf
- Ordinance - 2023-03 - SUP-22-002 for Sports Court Lighting at 1302 Rolling Acres Drive.pdf
- Ordinance - 2023-04 - Amending 2022-2023 Annual Budget
Every attempt is made to keep this list current. Please be sure to check with the Town Secretary at 940-464-7273 extension 106 to verify that all ordinances relating to your topic of interest have been added to the website. Check with the Community Development and Planning Department to verify that recent Town Development Standard (TDS) amendments have been added to the website by calling 940-464-7273 ext. 108.